Monday, October 4, 2010

Yukiko's introduction

Hi! I'm yukiko. I'm 20 years old. I live in Aichi prefecture and my home town is Nagoya city. I'm a second grade of Nagoya Univercity of Foreign Studies. I study English at my univercity. I have a part time job which is ra-men shop waiter. It's very exiting for me because I like to have conversations with many people. I had played basketball for 6 years and it's my hobby. I like listen to music and my favorite artist is Jastin Berber. He is very cute! It's also my hobby to watch movie and dorama. My favorite actor is Wentworth Miller. He acted main character of Prison Break. It's so cool!

1 comment:

  1. Anyamanee KosalpraphaiOctober 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM

    Hey ! My name is Phing. I'm Thai. Nice to talk to you yukiko. I'm also 20 years old. I like to hear about your part time job. Could you share about that for me? I like to watch movie abit. Do you ever watch gossip girl? I think it's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete