Monday, October 18, 2010

My favorite TV commercial

I recommend about my favorite advertisement “Mushuda”. Mushuda is the ad about repellent without smell. Especially, I like the third ad. The first, the ad is funny. Until now, Mushuda sells non smell repellent but this time, they sell repellent with scent. Of course, both items sell now. So, in this ad, they are announcing new product. Second, the ad is unique. Most of president in company do not appear in the ad but in this ad, the president is advertizing himself. The third, the ad is attractive. This ad is composed with joke so this ad is very interesting. Thus, this ad includes interesting elements. I think this ad try to capture our notice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LUP35iDqqc

2 comments:

  1. Your story is very interesting.You explain good.You tell clearly.I can understand and imagine your.I enjoy with it.I like it.
    I follow your web link to see Mushuda,It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wassaya Aekudompong

    Thank you your comment.
    I am so happy to look your comment.
    I want to know your favorite TV commercial.

    ReplyDelete