Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TV commercial for Vitamin Water

 I will talk about my favorite commercial on television in Japan. My favorite commercial is Vitamin Water. First, the ad is very funny. You see a ladylike boy, and he doesn’t have energy. He is what is called an “herbivorous system boy”. The” herbivorous system boy” means negative boy. But he drink “vitamin water”, he became positive person and “eating meat system boy”. If you want to become positive person, you should drink vitamin water.


2 comments:

  1. Your story is very interesting. You explain about the ad of vitamin water so clearly. I can understand and imagine your story. Next, I follow your web link to see the real ad. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the story. I made me funny. so I want to see the commertial. If I have a chance, I will watch the advertising of vitamin water on youtube.

    ReplyDelete