Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TV commercial for SUNTORY Vitamin Water

I will tell you about an advertisement in Japan. This ad is for SUNTORY Vitamin Water and it is a drinking water. The ad is funny. You see a boy. When he was 8 years old, his grandmother said to him “if you don’t drink vitamin water, you would not be ignored.” A boy became 20 years old, his friends doesn’t notice his existence. Then, he tries to drink vitamin water. After that, his existence revises. This ad tells us that vitamin water is important for our life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mesa. I already watched the advertisement. I think this ad has a very good idea. It shows us about the product in the funny way. I like it very much.

    Post a comment by Kunthida Uansri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment!
    I think a boy is very cute.
    I like it very much too.

    ReplyDelete