Monday, November 1, 2010

Local Food


The larvae of a bee
1) In this article, I want to write about the larvae of a bee, a specialty food of my hometown, Mitaketown in Gifu prefecture. We are called Hachinoko. Sometime we are called Hebo. Hachinoko is the bee of a cicada. Hachinoko use many dishes. Sometime my grandmother cooks some dishes of Hachinoko.

2) Hachinoko use mamy dishes, for example, Hachinoko boiled in sweetened soy sauce, Hachinoko’s deep-fried food and rice cooked with Hachinoko. In Hachinoko’s dishes, I like rice cooked with Hachinoko. When you have it for the first time, you‟ll be surprised. It looks so bad. When people see the Hachinoko’s dishes, people don’t like it and don’t eat it.

3) If you want to eat Hachinoko, you find Hachinoko. All kinds of bee are Ok, for e ample, a honeybee, a hornet and a long-legged wasp. It is dangerous and difficult to get Hachinoko.

4) When I saw the Hachinoko, I was surprised and felt so bad. My grandmother cooked the rice cooked with Hachinoko first time, I didn’t eat this dish, but I ate this dish. It is taste strage, but it is not taste bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment