Monday, November 8, 2010

Japanese Curry bread


Curry and rice is also famous in Japan. I often eat curry and rice on weekend because curry is easy to make and it’s become more delicious day by day. I like curry and rice made by my mother. My mother put a few types of curry roux because it makes curry more delicious. Sometimes my mother put sea food or meat.
Also, curry bread ( called karē pan in Japan), also called curry doughnut, is a popular Japanese food. An amount of Japanese curry is wrapped in a piece of dough, and the dough breaded in panko, and deep fried. A lot of bakeries sell curry bread. Also, some curry shops in Japan sell curry bread.
Do you know “Anpan man”? It is one of the most famous characters in Japanese animation. In this animation, “Karē pan man” is appeared. This character’s motif is curry bread and he is one of famous character in that animation. Do you want to eat curry bread? I think it has good tastes and easy to eat. Curry bread is loved by not only child but also adult in Japan so maybe you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment