Monday, November 8, 2010

Japanese curry


I will introduce my home’s curry. Japanese people often eat curry. They have original recipe and topping. Some people put pork cutlet on curry some people put a medium boiled egg on curry. I like a curry put cheese on.

In Japan, many people put potato, onion, carrot and beef in curry. We cut and stew them. Next we mix curry roux and stew. We dish up rice and pour the curry. When we eat a curry, we use a spoon and some people dip rice into curry and some people mix curry and rice.

How to make curry is very easy so in Japan we make curry at festival which is held by region and class of home economics in elementary school.

Recently a lot of food which use curry are invented for example curry udon, curry pan and curry nabe.

What’s the main ingredient in Thai curry?

4 comments:

  1. chokchai tacho (ID Skype : chokchaitc)November 10, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    I think your curry it's really delicious
    food. For your question about main ingredient in thai curry I'm not sure, but I think
    "Coconut milk" it's important with thai curry. I have seen Coconut milk is an ingredient in many kind of thai curry

    I am interesed with your curry and many things in your culture can we have a chance to talk to each other on skype?.
    Thank you and great to meet you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you your reply:)!!
    Coconut milk!! I think Thai curry which use coconut milk is delicious.
    In Japan, many food stores sell Thai curry:)
    Do Thai people often make curry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often. I think, Many time in dinner of almost Thai people I have seen curry and other menu and what about you ??? How often ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lookmoo:)
    I often eat curry, too. In japan, we make a lot of curry at a time and we eat few days. So Japanese people make curry Udon and curry croquette using remains of curry.
    In thai land, are there curry restaurant? How much curry?

    ReplyDelete