Monday, September 20, 2010

Shoko's Self Introduction

My name is Shoko Komori. I am a women and 19 years old. I live in Aichi, in Japan. Aichi is in the center of Japan. I am in university student. My university is Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. Here I am studying English and German. I am in touch football club at my university. Touch football is unknown sport, but it is very exciting sport. I like to go shopping. Shopping is very fun! There are many good shops in Aichi. Also I like to listen to music. Japanese Pop is very fantastic. There are many kinds of music: Hip-hop, Ballade, Rap and Enka. Please listen to J-pop.

4 comments:

  1. Hello ! Shoko-San :)
    I'm Vilawan Dannapha. Nickname is Jan.
    Now, I'm studying at Srinakarinwirot University.
    I major in Japanese and minor in German. I love to study
    languages and would like to be a translator. I like Japanese Music very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jan-San! Thank you for your reply. I was very glad. I also like to study languages, so I would like to go to the UK and Germany someday. Your dream is very nice and I hope that you become to be a translator. Japanese Music is interesting. What is your favorite Japanese singer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love GReeeeN so much ! :)
    their voices are perfect !
    What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love GReeeeN, too!
    Their lyric is also very good.
    When I go to school, I listen to their songs every day.
    Also, I love ORANGE RANGE.
    Do you know them?
    There are 5 people in a group.
    Their songs are very good!
    Is GReeeeN popular in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete