Monday, September 20, 2010

Chizuki's self introduction

I am twenty years old, and I am a second year student at NUFS. I am from Nagoya, and I still live in Nagoya with my family. There are four people in my family, father, mother, older brother and me. I enjoy living in Nagoya, because I think Nagoya is easy city to live in. I enjoy dancing, and I am a member of the dance club. I practice dancing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also like watching movies, so I often watch DVD at home. Especially I like American drama, and my favorite drama is Prison Break.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Nice to meet you Chizuki.^^ I'm Wimut. You can call me Pap. I'm 19 years old. I live in Bangkok, Thailand. I'm studyind in Japanese major. I interested in japanese language and culture. I loved beauty spot of famous places in Japan, and I want to go to Nagoya.

    I like to listen to pop music and dance, and now I'm a member of the Thai cover dance group name "Relationshipz".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!Pap:)
    Thank you for your comment.
    I'm twenty years old.
    There are a lot of beautiful spots in Japan, so I want you to come to Japan!

    I want to know desserts of Thailand.
    Please give me information.

    ReplyDelete