Monday, September 20, 2010

Mie's infomation

I am 20 years old, I am a female student. I wear T-shits because, I feel the heat. I am working at Starbucks Coffee in Nagaya. My favorite drink is caramel steamer. I always enjoy making drinks and I make drinks about 80 cups at a peak hour. It is very hard, but I can enjoy talking with Japanese and foreign customers, because the store is close to Nagaya University of Foreign language. So many international students come to the store. I am studying there too. Not only school but also Starbucks store, I can make friends! What’s your favorite drink of Starbucks Coffee?

2 comments:

  1. Hi nice to meet you !! Miesan^^ my name is Sansanee Tienklasang. you can call me AOM. I'm studying in japanese major at Srinakarin University. Now I'm working at japanese comic rental. I like to talking with Japanese and foreign costomer too.
    My favorite drink of Starbucks Coffee is "Latte"^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Aom! Thank you for sending comment. Your job is very nice! I like reading comic in my room. My favorites comic is "Nodame Cantabile". What kind of Japanese comic do you like?

    Latte is very good!I like it too. I recommend you to drink an Almond Latte in Japan. This is an arrangement drink.

    ReplyDelete