Monday, September 20, 2010

Natsuki's introduction

My name is Natsuki Watanabe. I am a boy. I am 20 years old. My hair is brown. I am from Mitake town in Gifu prefecture. I am a university student. I go to Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. I go to university by train, subway and bus. It takes about 2 hours. This university is very interesting, so I enjoy campus life. My hobby is sports, especially I like baseball and soccer. In a holiday, I play baseball game with my friends. I like watching soccer game and sometimes I play soccer with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Sugritta Vongpran ,my nickname is FONNZ.Right now I'm studying at Srinakrarinwirot University.Faculty Humanity ,major is in Japanese.I'm 19 years old.I'm friendly, talkative,active and vivacious.I enjoy talking and eatting.I like to study languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Watanabe san
    My name is mint. I'm 20 years old. I'm second-year majoring Japanese. I go to university by train and subway. It takes about an hour. I'm interested in Japanese culture and Japanese animation that call " Fairy Tail "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. my name is Chawanpat Meenatoree. My nickname is Sai. I'm 20 years old. I'm a second-year student at Srinakarinwirot University, Japanese Major. When I have freetime, I like to listening to Japanese Pop music,watching drama and drawing pictures. These activities make me so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete