Monday, September 20, 2010

Saki's Information

 I am 19 years old. I am a student. I like dancing Japanese dance, yosakoi.
I am in yosakoi club. I also like cooking. I cook diner sometime and enjoy it.
I leave in Aichi. It is a very good place. There are many restaurants and shops and sight seeing. You may enjoy shopping in Nagoya and Sakae.
I am from Ishikawa. Ishikawa is very beautiful. There are many mountains and seas. It’s country side. People in Ishikawa is a kind. Let's go to Ishikawa.
I want to know more about not foreign countries, but also my country, Japan.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Saki!! Nice to meet you. My name is Bow. I'm 20 years old. I'm studying in Japanese major at Srinakarinwirot University in Thailand. I like Japanese food and desert such as sushi or ramen or sakura mochi. I interested in Japanese culture and I want to know about yosakoi. In my free time I like to watch action movies and read romantic novels. I love travel and I want to go Nagoya too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bow!!!Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for your reply. I was very glad to get reply from Bow!
    I want you to watch our Japanese dance team. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uwq-ECQlNY

    I also like such Japanese desert. I want you to eat!I am interested in Thailand's food very much.
    Could you tell me your favorite food in your country?

    ReplyDelete