Monday, September 20, 2010

Sanae's Information

I’m 20 years old. I am a woman. I live in Aichi prefecture. I am in second year at university. I belong to lacrosse club at university. I am a team secretary in our team. My hobbies are traveling, reading books, listening to music and playing the flute. Especially, I like to go to Kyoto. I visit a lot of temples and shrines. I am interested in Japanese history. I want to go a lot of countries someday. I went to Thailand to do volunteers so, I want to know Thai cultures.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!Nice to meet you. My name is Aroonwan Charoonsmith.You can call me proud.I'm 19 years old.I'm second year in Japanese Major at SWU.I love to travel and read books too.I think Japanese culture is different from Thai culture.I wish one day I visit Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Proud. Nice to meet you,too. Thank you for your comment. I have been to Thailand to do volunteer.Thai foods are very delicious. I ate Thai foods at steet food. Have you ever been to foreign countries? Where did you go? I have been to America and Thailand. I will go to Australia next spring. What kind of books do you read? I read novels and Japanese manga. Do you read Japanese books? I like to listen music,too. I like J-pop. Do you listen to music? What kind of music do you like? I have never listen to Thai music. I want to know Thai cultures.

    ReplyDelete